Are you frustrated by the time and difficulty required to complete and document two-way communication with the students in your online learning program each week?
Here are some not-so-suprising facts about the ways teens communicate:
- Teens communicate by text message 24% more than the next closest method (this includes face-to-face). 2
- The number of teens who own smartphones has more than doubled in the last 2 years and 77% of all teens own a cell phone.1
- An average teen text messages 41 times more than they make voice calls on their cell phone each day.1
- Students are texting more and more each year, while all other methods (including social media like Facebook and Twitter) remain constant or are declining in use. 2
- An average teen sends 3,339 text messages a month. That’s one text every 75 seconds!! 2
Enter Mail2Text! We are building a service empowering online learning program staffers to:
- Seamlessly integrate text (SMS) messaging with students in your program communications and hear back from them more quickly!
- Text message students using your existing technology (Phone, Tablet, Home Computer, Work Computer, etc), but keep personal information (including phone number) invisible to students.
- Track, record, and export all communications for safety and audit compliance documentation.
We are working hard to get our introductory product into educators’ hands soon. To get notified when the product launches please share your email with us*.
* We hate spam as much as you do. We respect your privacy and will never sell your information